English Osteopath Nice – Roquefort les Pins
Osteopathy for optimal health
Osteopathy is a gentle and drug-free manual approach to healthcare, based on the principle that the body has the ability to heal itself, and that the body structure (how we are made) and function (how we work) are closely related. Osteopathy alleviates pain by focusing on the cause and not the symptom. Osteopathy promotes the body’s natural healing mechanism by improving drainage and mobility, reducing tension and pain in the joints, muscles and soft tissue structures. Osteopathy can be used in absence of pain and it is very effective for the prevention of injury and dysfunction.
The body is an incredible machine; taking care of it will help you live life to your fullest and improve your quality of life. Whatever your age and no matter what challenges you may have with your health, there is probably something an osteopath can do to help.
What conditions do we treat?
Osteopathy can be used to treat many musculoskeletal problems (bones, muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments). It is widely also used to reduce tension and pain and promote healing in everyone from newborns to the elderly. Our treatment helps people who have problems relating to their lifestyle whether their symptoms are due to poor posture, repetitive strain or injury either at work, whilst at home, or doing sports. It is extremely beneficial for expectant mothers for the aches and pains that pregnancy can bring.
Common conditions for which people seek osteopathic treatment include:
- Generalised aches and pains
- Acute and Chronic Low back pain, mid-back pain and neck pain (lumbago, stiff neck)
- Neuralgia, pain of nervous origin (sciatica, femoral neuropathy, occipital neuralgia, Thoracic Outlet Syndrome)
- Muscle spasm
- Hip, knee and foot pain (Trochanteric (TFL) syndrome, Patellar tendinosis, Plantar fascitis with or without Achilles spur, Achilles tendinosis)
- Shoulder, elbow and hand pain (Supraspinatous tendinosis, Rotator cuff tendinosis, frozen shoulder, tennis elbow/lateral or medial epicondylitis, carpal tunnel syndrome)
- Arthritic pain, joint stiffness and pain
- Rheumatic pain
- Minor Sports injuries and tensions, rehabilitation of sports injuries (tears, sprains, tendonitis)
- Pain due to injuries related to working positions (repetitive strain injuries)
- Tension and Cervicogenic headaches (arising from the neck), Migraine prevention
- An osteopathic assessment for prevention and to avoid the accumulation of tensions and trigger pain. (verification of posture and treatment of accumulated tensions and blockages)
- Posture related pain
- Circulatory problems
- Digestion problems
- Inability to relax
The philosophy of Osteo-Centre clinic is to provide a manual form of treatment that is gentle and complementary to conventional medicine. Osteo-Centre practitioners offer structural, functional, cranial and visceral osteopathy treatment for everyone from newborn to the elderly. Our osteopaths have acquired a specialization for treating children and pregnancy related conditions.
To arrange your consultation or for more information to see whether osteopathy can help you please call us on your local number or email us via our contacts us form.
English speaking Osteopathic Clinic Nice – Roquefort les Pins
Location, opening hours and how to contact us
The English speaking osteopathic clinics in Nice and Roquefort les Pins are opened from Monday to Friday from 8am-8pm, on Saturdays from 10am to 2pm. Emergencies are usually taken on the same day and home visit are also available.
For an appointment call Katie D’AGOSTINO, Osteopath D.O. MROF on 06 60 51 23 42 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
English, French, Italian and Spanish spoken
Osteopathic Clinic Nice
22 Rue Marechal Joffre, 06000 Nice
Osteopathic Clinic Roquefort les Pins
1157 Route de Notre Dame, 06330 Roquefort les Pins
“Life is movement. Osteopathy helps to restore body movement and function, to reduce pain and improve your quality of life.”