English Speaking Osteopath Nice – Roquefort les Pins
Katie D’Agostino Osteopath D.O. MROF
Katie is a UK-qualified Osteopath. She graduated after a five years course from the London School of Osteopathy (Anglia Ruskin University) with a Masters of Osteopathy degree. Validated in France by the Agence Régional de Sante under the Adeli number 06 00 0590 7.
Katie provides osteopathic treatment using techniques such as soft tissue release, gentle functional techniques, muscle-energy technique, joint mobilisation and manipulation but also cranial and visceral techniques on everyone from the newborn to the elderly, with the objective of maximising patient’s health, reduce pain and enhance patient’s quality of life.
Patient treatment plans are designed according to the needs of the individual. The osteopathic treatment will be combined with prevention and education information and simple at-home exercises will be given.
Katie regularly attends postgraduate training in Osteopathy in the fields for which she has a special interest:
- Disc Manipulation – J.P. Barral & Dr X. Delannoy, Barral Osteopathic Training Organisation, Le Cailar, France
- The Fascia – S. Paoletti, La Ravoire, France
- Neuroendocrine Visceral Manipulation – J.P. Barral, Barral Osteopathic Training Organisation, Le Cailar, France
- Vascular Osteopathic Treatment, integration between structure, organs and metabolism – Jean Pierre Marguaritte, Eurosteo, France
- Osteopathic Structural Adjustment – S. Paoletti, La Ravoire, France
- Osteopathy in the Cranial Field M2 – C. Surridge, The Sutherland Cranial College of Osteopathy, London, UK
- Paediatric Osteopathy – N. Sergueef, Barral Osteopathic Training Organisation, Le Cailar, France
- Obstetric and Paediatric Osteopathic treatment – M. Clayton, London School of Osteopathy, London, UK
- Osteopathic management of Uro-Genital dysfunctions – O. Bazin, Barral Osteopathic Teaching Organization, Le Cailar, France
- Osteopathic approach to Fertility – C. Knox, Antibes, France
- Osteopathic care of Pregnant Women – C. Knox, Antibes, France
- Sutherland cranial bowl – K. Lossing, Barral Osteopathic Teaching Organization, Le Cailar, France
- Trauma & Osteopathy – T. Liem, Barral Osteopathic Training Organisation, Le Cailar, France
- Osteopathic approach to the treatment of Deformational Plagiocephaly (Flat head syndrome), Thesis, Master of Osteopathy , London School of Osteopathy, London, UK
- New manipulative approach of lower extremities – A. Croibier, Barral Osteopathic Training Organisation, Le Cailar, France
- Osteopathic management of Tendinopathies – Dr. Eyal Lederman DO PhD, CFPCO, Paris, France
- Osteopathic management of Acute and Chronic pain – Dr. Eyal Lederman DO PhD, CFPCO, Paris, France
She is also trained in Ktaping and holds a diploma in phyto-aromatherapy.
She is registered with the General Osteopathic Council in the UK and with the Régistre des Ostéopathes in France.
Katie speaks fluent English, Italian, French and Spanish.
She receives you by appointment, from Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 20:00 and on Saturdays from 08:00 to 14:00, at her practices in Nice or Roquefort les Pins. Emergencies are usually taken on the same day and home visit are also available.
English speaking Osteopathic Clinic Nice – Roquefort les Pins
Location, opening hours and how to contact us
The English speaking osteopathic clinics in Nice and Roquefort les Pins are opened from Monday to Friday from 8am-8pm, on Saturdays from 10am to 2pm. Emergencies are usually taken on the same day and home visit are also available.
For an appointment call Katie D’AGOSTINO, Osteopath D.O. MROF on 06 60 51 23 42 or email email@example.com
English, French, Italian and Spanish spoken
Osteopathic Clinic Nice
22 Rue Marechal Joffre, 06000 Nice
Osteopathic Clinic Roquefort les Pins
1157 Route de Notre Dame, 06330 Roquefort les Pins